Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups

Original Pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/229894755948090713/

What you'll need:
Bacon (any kind)

Eggs

White OR Wheat bread will do

Butter or Margarine 

Muffin Pan, non stick is not necessary
Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly butter the muffin pan
2. I didn't have a pin roller, so I just flattened the slices of bread with another masher thing, and I just cut the slices in half. I then put the pieces of bread lining the inside of the muffin cups like this:


3. In a pan I cooked the bacon SLIGHTLY, just before it gets crispy, so that it's not raw going into the pan. The rest of it will cook inside the oven.


4. When you're done cooking the bacon, put one piece in each of the muffin cups like so:


5. Then crack one egg inside each muffin cup (plus add some salt and pepper) on top of the bacon like this:


6. Place the pan in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs have cooked to your liking. 
7. Take them out and ENJOY!

Completed Toast Cups!!!

My brother Erick really enjoyed them!

2 comments: